Mark N. Berkowitz, M.D. Curriculum Vitae
- Marital Status: Married
- Born: Brooklyn, New York
- Children: 2
- City University of New York-City College. The Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education, BS. Degree. Accelerated seven-year BS/MD program-1988. Graduated Cum Laude and Dean’s List.
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, City University of New York, MD Degree May, 1990
- Diplomat, National Board of Medical Examiners, July 1991.
- Medical License, New York State – October 1991.
- Certificate of Registration, The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario – July 1994.
- Internship, Interfaith Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York – July 1990 to June 1991.
Mark N. Berkowitz, M.D.
- Residency, Ophthalmology, Interfaith Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York – July 1991 to June 1994.
- Chief Residency, Ophthalmology Training, Interfaith Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York, July 1993-June 1994.
- Fellowship, Oculoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS ENDORSED) University of Toronto, Toronto Canada, July 1, 1994 – June 30,1995.
- Board Certified, American Board of Ophthalmology, Diplomat, October, 1995.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Present Staff Affiliations
- Henry Ford Macomb, Clinton Twp, MI
- Surgery Center of Michigan, Sterling Heights, MI